ISO 9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION
ISO 9001 is the most widely used and recognized standard for Quality Management Systems internationally. Regardless of your organization’s size or the sector it operates in, ISO 9001 is the first choice for demonstrating your organization’s ability to maintain quality in products and services, meeting the requirements of customers and regulations.
Online application for Management System Certification
Contact us if you wish to transfer your certification from another accredited certification body to SIRIM QAS International.
Click here for FAQs
- Meet customer and regulatory requirements and achieve continual process improvement.
- Boost productivity, reduce defects and provide more efficient services.
- Increase acceptance of products and services in markets, and meet prerequisites for some business sectors.
- Reduce the likelihood of multiple audits by customers.
- Minimize impact to business when key personnel leave.
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) and the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- Our collaboration with the International Certification Network, IQNet and networking with foreign Certification Bodies and associated international certification organizations leads to worldwide market access.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- We offer the option of combined certification audits of two or more management systems (Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety) to minimize disruption to your organization.
- Submission of Questionnaire and Appendix
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audit/Recertification