MS 1514 GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICE CERTIFICATION SCHEME
Food manufacturing operations need to fulfill regulatory requirements related to hygiene and good manufacturing practices in order to successfully market their products as safe and quality products. Before implementing Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification must be implemented as a prerequisite. The certification covers all the aspects involved in food manufacturing in accordance with best practices and good hygienic practices in the food industry.
Contact us if you wish to transfer your certification from another accredited certification body to SIRIM QAS International.
- Build consumers’ confidence that food is produced in accordance with the best manufacturing practices.
- Enhance image of the company in the production of safe food.
- Increase your competitive edge in the international market.
- Facilitate the process of meeting the requirements of Malaysian Food Hygiene Regulations 2009 and Food Regulations 1985.
- We offer combined audits between ISO 22000, HACCP, GMP and ISO 9001 certification schemes to minimize disruption to your organization.
- Our auditors are multi-skilled, highly experienced and competent in the area in food safety.
- Submission of Questionnaire
- Issuance of Quotation
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audit/Recertification