ISO 18788 Private Security Operations Management System Certification
ISO 18788 Management System for Private Security performs an important role in protecting state and non-state clients engaged in relief, recovery and reconstruction efforts of commercial business operations, development activities, diplomacy and military activity. It is in line with the Guiding Principles on Business and Human Right; Implementing the United Nations “Protect, Respect and Remedy” Framework 2011.
Contact us if you wish to transfer your certification from another accredited certification body to SIRIM QAS International.
- Enables an organisation to have specific requirements and guidance in conducting or contracting security operations.
- Enables an organisation to establish a business and risk management framework to ensure security operations are conducted effectively.
- Applicable to any organisation operating in circumstances where governance may be weak or rule of law undermined due to human or naturally caused events.
We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) and the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
Our collaboration with the International Certification Network, IQNet and networking with foreign Certification Bodies and associated international certification organizations leads to worldwide market access.
Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
We offer the option of combined certification audits of two or more management systems (Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety) to minimize disruption to your organization.
- Submission of Questionnaire and Appendix
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audit/Recertification