You can position your product as an environmentally-friendly product by certifying it under the SIRIM Eco-Labelling Scheme. The SIRIM Eco-Labelling mark competitively positions your product over other similar products in a consumer market that is becoming increasingly environmentally-conscious. The SIRIM Eco-Labelling Scheme has been recognized as the National Eco-labelling Programme of Malaysia.
- Provide independent verification of that your products are manufactured under environmentally-friendly criteria.
- Boost your product’s acceptance in international “green markets” that favor green products with a price premium.
- Facilitate participation in green procurement programmes by the Government and the private sector.
- Enhance your reputation among consumers as an eco-friendly business.
- Contribute to the preservation and protection of the environment.
- Our laboratories are accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA).
- We are a member of the Global Ecolabelling Network (GEN), putting our scheme on par with the eco-labelling schemes of other member countries.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- Submission of Questionnaire
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Document Evaluation
- Factory Audit
- Sample Selection* & Testing
- Recommendation & Approval
*Note: Sequence of sampling may differ from product to product.
- Product Certification Questionnaire
- Product Certification Application Form
- Declaration of Approval from Relevant Authority
- Declaration of Obtaining SIRIM License for the Purpose of Relevant Authority Approval
- Declaration of Approval for Trademark Registration or Brand Name
- Authorization Letter of Trademark / Brand Name
- Declaration by Manufacturer